Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Google Voicemail is a hoot

The text translations are never quite right are they? Here are a couple I've received since switching from regular voicemail:
  • A coworker, looking for a missing cell number - "And I page. I'm just trying to get a hold of parcel lock midnight. Thank you work on her cell number yesterday. If you could give me abuzz back"
  • My dad, telling me James needed to reschedule an appointment - "Hey, This is regarding a problem gym after work friday there anyway when you can change that Thursday Hi Bill is because we're give me a call."
  • Family video, telling me some games were late - "Hello from your friends and family video. I'm calling to remind you WE Hill items over due on your account, please do their 24 hour drop box for your convenience or renew your late items over the phone. Thank you for choosing family. They DL at your entertainment. Joy." (Actually, that one was pretty good....)
  • Me, calling to locate my cell phone - "There is what you guys hello"
  • My mom, telling me I was late for Thanksgiving dinner - "Hello. You gotta run off Alliance well."
And that is why, you don't leave a voicemail. Or you speak really clearly when you do.

No comments: