Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lunch with Dad today

Dad came in today and ate lunch with me in the Reid Cafe. He said he really enjoyed the pork tenderloin, while I had a garden burger, which was really good by the way. I'll have to eat that more often.

We spent the rest of my break walking around campus, admiring the gardening and the sculptures. We even wandered into the library, which has always held interest for me because of the rumors that it is haunted.

We were both impressed by the library, which I had been in before, and it was really nice to have a visit from him :) We'll have to do that more often. 

Once I got back into the office, Korin (the graphic designer I share an office with) and I talked about hauntings and now I'm really in the mood for Halloween... maybe it will make for some cool campus discussions on our social sites or something... Just a thought.

No comments: