Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A workout I can stick with

Finally, I have discovered a workout I can stick with. Yoga.


Mainly because it's at a great time of the day -- from 7 to 8 p.m. at Metro Sports -- for the first time since I started joining gyms.
It's a lot of fun too!

The great thing about it is that you are supposed to work at your own pace, the moves are challenging enough to keep you excited about trying more but not too complicated that you want to give up and that you leave the workout relaxed but still feeling like you did your body some good. (And you're not GASPING for air, thank God.)
I'm still a little rough when it comes to some of the poses I've learned, but I know that will get better with time -- and the flexibility, strength and toning benefits will be, by far, worth the work.
Can't wait till Wednesday!

No comments: