Monday, September 21, 2009

Just a few quick updates

*I'm on Week 3 of the Couch to 5K running program and I just ate 6 cookies and a piece of birthday cake at the office, so I'm not looking forward to tonight's run.

*I am flying out to a PR conference trip with a coworker this weekend. It's in Madison, Wisconsin and I'm really excited.

*Brian is visiting in two weeks, which officially starts Halloween season a little late for me this year. I still need to decide on a costume.

*The Cardinals are close to clenching their playoff spot, and the Cubs have officially sucked for their 102nd year straight.

*I need a haircut somethin' fierce.

*Beatles Rock Band is awesome and I am not a bad singer when mimicking the vocal stylings of John, George and Paul (Ringo's voice is a little low for me).

*Music Togetherness, our little tunes club/discussion and review blog, is in it's third week - Herbie Hancock. Check it out to see what we thought of NSYNC and Jamie Cullum.

No comments: