Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter mania

Does anyone else think Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint are getting kind of goodlooking?


(from the age.com)

David and I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the Mills on Friday, one week before the seventh and final book in the series is due to come out ("Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"). The movie is definitely more mature than the others that preceded it, but still OK for children. I'd say that it has the ability to appeal to adults more than the others though.

On the way back, we couldn't stop talking about who might die in the last book. A spoiler on wikipedia mentions that two characters J.K. Rowling didn't intend to die do so in this book, and one gets a reprieve. Could Sirius be coming back from the dead? Is Ron going to die!? These are pressing questions that I need answers to. David gets the book on Friday, and by next week it will be in my hands. I will have answers to the questions that taunt me so. Finally. I will miss the series though. Something so sad about things coming to an end.

No comments: