Monday, July 30, 2007

Who wants to VISIT??

Here's what I got coming up, starting now and runnign through my birthday- if anyone fancies a visit to the Metro East side of St. Louie.

Aug. 3-5- David's b-day weekend
Aug. 10-12- Going with Bill, David and Justin to Cincinatti to visit Thomas and Beth and ride rollercoasters at King's Island!
Aug. 17-19- THE CUBS ARE PLAYING THE CARDS IN CHICAGO, donno whether I'm headed there for a visit or not.
Aug. 24-26- hanging out around ATown I'm sure.
Aug. 31-Sept. 2- Cubs v. Reds at Busch
Sept. 8-10- Attending the Haasman wedding in Champaign
Sept-14-16- CUBS v. CARDS AT BUSCH
Sept. 21-23- free
Sept. 28-30- free
Oct. 5-7- begins the Halloween season in this area, a GOOD TIME FOR A VISIT!
Oct. 12-14- IT'S HALLOWEEN SEASON, GOOD TIME FOR A VISIT!
Oct. 19-21- EIU Homecoming
Oct. 26-28- IT'S HALLOWEEN SEASON, GOOD TIME FOR A VISIT!
Nov. 2-4- free
Nov. 9-11- free
Nov. 16-18- MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! Good time for a visit!

Those of you in Chicago I don't see on a regular basis, I miss you. Come see me!!!

No comments: