Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today's random thoughts

1. Oops I Wapped My Pants will move on to the Metro Sports Volleyball Wapstacular this Thursday, with game 1 starting at 7:30 p.m. If I can remember to get batteries, we will, for the second time ever, come out to our fight songs. And we will look crazy while we do it. Andrew is supplying the eye black. Have Megan and I finally formulated the team to take us all the way? Stay tuned to find out.

P.S. I Love Volleyball Thursdays

2. I love boobies, cuz they fun to lay on. In this photo at Norb's, Megan was generous enough to share hers. Mine are pretty big, but I can't imagine laying on them, seeing that they are attached to my chest. I'm pretty sure it would be impossible.


3. Wearing a Dick mask makes you the Asshole. Or is it the other way around?? Me and the crew hung out at David and Ben's apartment this weekend cuz Thomas and Beth were in town, and we played a lot of drinking games. The other photos can be viewed on my PHOTOBUCKET page. Check 'em out and enjoy, and don't forget to watch one or two of the videos while you're at it (thumper, the game, is a force to be reckoned with). It's always fun when those ookies come home.

4. Who the hell actually eats those peppers at Steak 'n' Shake? The answer: Sarah Whitney, Justin Rohour, David Inlow, David Inlow. Bad idea, as you can see below.

5. Is bad hair contagious? When it comes off and gets passed around the room, yes.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: