Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 1 - The Woodwork

Once we got inside the house for the first time as the owners, I made sure to take some more "before" pictures. Because I went into work early yesterday morning and because closing didn't take long, I was able to get off at 5. We were at the house until 10:30 at least. 

The woodwork around the doors and windows was one of our biggest concerns going in (other than the windows themselves, which will have to be replaced over time). 

First, we tried to strip the bubbling varnish to refinish everything, but in the end, we decided just to paint all of the windows and trim white. We love the white woodwork in the apartment, so we figured, why not?

I'll be doing slideshows each day that I take pictures and adding them to this blog as we go along. Enjoy!


No comments: