Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl weekend

I'm so exhausted.
 
I've not felt well all weekend, but I did have a relaxing Saturday. Amy took me to get my nails done at this salon in East Alton she usually goes to. I got French tips, which is the girliest thing I've done in a long time, but they look nice! It was very relaxing. Also, we got to talk and we really needed to, so that was nice.
 
Superbowl Sunday was pretty crazy. David and I went to Ben and Jacob's and started the fun there. Then I had to leave around 1:15 p.m. for a badly scheduled Relay for Life bowling tournament put on by my mom's team. Callie and I had fun, but as usual didn't do so well. That, of course, doesn't matter though because it was still for a good cause. Our teams were the last to bowl, so I returned to the Superbowl party around 6 p.m.
 
By that time, I already had a throbbing headache that didn't go away. On top of that, the Steelers won the Superbowl. Luckily I didn't put much stock into the game this year and didn't really care. I took a prescription strendth Ibuprofen, but that ended up only making me stomach hurt, so I sat through "The Office," a show I normally love, and then we had to leave.
 
I fell asleep and felt good this morning, but started to wear down this afternoon. Ugh I have to make it through class tonight...

1 comment:

Erin M. Miller said...

I hope you are feeling better, wife.