Thursday, September 13, 2007

Apologies, all around

I haven't blogged in forever and a day. 

I hope to get better at it. See, the way my world works is I get on a kick about something and then it distracts all my time. The good thing is, I always come back to whatever I've left behind. 
So here we go again. 

You can expect updates soon. What you missed:
*Stephen and Mal's weddding :)
*Rick Ankiel's HGH news and major hitting slump :(
*David and I have made it to 4 months, and we have made dinner without poisoning anyone. :)

Upcoming:
*Brian coming into town for Cards v. Cubs. Probable pitchers are Zambrano v. Wainwright. Finally, a game Anthony Reyes/Brad Thompson is not pitching. 

ALSO:
*I downloaded, iMESH. It has a few kinks but its a little like MySpace only you download buttloads of music. Gotta watch out for some viruses, but it's fast as hell and free. And as a peer-to-peer music sharing network, there's a lot of diversity. Good news to add to all that, it's legal. Look for a review of the program soon. 
*Speaking of downloading music. I will now plan to start reviewing some. 

That is all for now. 

No comments: