Thursday, September 20, 2007

My updated calendar

Through Christmas

Sept. 21-23- I'm participating in my third fantasy football draft this year. Since I hate football, this may be surprising to many of you, but let me tell you something. The STL Puppet Jugglers and the Turf Munchers could whoop your asses any day of the week. Let's just hope I Eat Dirt, a team that will be entirely drafted BY ME ONLY, can at least beat the Butt Sluts, who, by the way, are 10-8 this week in their race to 9th place. This is an amazing feat, being that they finished 80+ games out of first and in 12th place of 12 teams.  

Sept. 28-30- David, Justin, anonymous and I are going to see the Flaming Lips at the Pageant on Friday.

Oct. 5-7- begins the Halloween season in this area. No plans yet. 

Oct. 12-14- The 13th is mine and David's  5-month anniversary. Go us.

Oct. 19-21- EIU Homecoming- I might go up for the day on Saturday to see the game and then come back, since I can't get Sundays off anymore. 

Oct. 26-28- It's almost Halloween and I'm on VACATION for nine days. Hopefully I'm doing Halloween stuff! 

Nov. 2-4- I'll be visiting Diane in Austin Nov. 1- 3, then it's back to work on Sunday. 

Nov. 9-11- No plans yet.

Nov. 16-18- MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! Erin and Brian coming for a visit.

Nov. 23-25- No plans yet.

Nov. 30- Dec. 2- No plans yet.

Dec. 7-9- No plans yet.

Dec. 14-16- No plans yet.

Dec. 21-23- It's almost Christmas! No plans yet.

Dec. 28-30- No plans yet, which is sad to say since I've been attending interesting New Year's parties at Emily's for years now. Guess it's time for a new tradition. 

TO DO: 
*Visit Thomas and Beth in Ohio. 
*Visit Chicago.
*Visit Lincoln/EIU

No comments: