Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I work at Dunder-Mifflin

So I finally bought season 4 of "The Office," which was funny but also short and just left me wanting more. Come on Sept. 25!

Anyway, because I've been working hard all day I took a break along with the initiative to visit The Office's official Web site at nbc.com which features a video blog by the real Angela and text blogs by Dwight Shrute (Shrute Space) and Creed Bratton's www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts (Don't click that link, click this: http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts/).

It also has a user community at www.dundermifflininfinity.com, which I joined and am exploring presently.

Instead of registering, you "apply" to be a part of a branch. I am a "temp" at the Peoria branch, which I think is the closest one to here.

There are different tasks you have to complete to earn Schrute-bucks and rise up in the company. You can watch videos by people who have been around long enough to "apply" for the position of "regional branch manager."

It's so funny, it's like a real company. Only fun.
Back I go...

No comments: