Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In light of this weekend's wedding

Since David and I are going to April Mae's wedding this weekend, I have been in a matrimonial mood - and where might that bring a single woman like myself?

Theknot.com, that's where.

I got to thinking. If David proposed to me tomorrow, would he know to get the right ring? You see and hear all those horror stories in movies and on TV where the clueless guy the heroine thought she'd end up with picks the wrong ring and she ends up doubting their love. Not that that would ever happen to me, but just in case ;), I put him to the test:

I showed him several pages of rings and asked him to pick the cuts/shapes/colors he thought I'd like most, and guess what?





He passed :)

Although expensive, the rings you see above were my faves.
I'm such a girl sometimes.

1 comment:

Erin M. Miller said...

That was a funny post, my lady. Those are all really pretty rings.