Friday, November 14, 2008

David bought a new car

It's a 2007 Chevy Cobalt, bright red (the color, I don't think, was his choice although I don't mind it), it has 32,000 miles on it and has power everything. Weber even gave him $4,000 down on his new car for his old car - and the Cavalier was only really worth $1100 or less.
 
Because he was able to make this purchase, he knows he won't have to pay for any repairs this week which means I get to go somewhere nice for my birthday! He's taking me to EF Carpenters in Jerseyville, my choice. One of our photgraphers at The Telegraph LOVES that place and said it's amazing, and she knows food and fine dining. Plus, I did the story on the place and I'm excited to check it out.
 
Another good thing is that I might not have to drive everywhere anymore! The "my car has no tail lights" thing is no longer valid at least. I'm very happy for him, and also myself. I'll post photos when I take some. Everybody likes having photos of their first car purchases, don't they?