Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Lincoln Lofts Halloween

A Lincoln Lofts Halloween turned out to be more like Laura and David's Halloween party inside the Lincoln Lofts, but I'd say all (or at least most) went well.

My family

See my complete photo collection.

As you can see, even my mom and dad dressed up. We had snacks and played "Halloween," "Suspiria" and "The Exorcist." We had plenty of beer and even a Halloween-themed vodka drink (Dracula's kiss is grenadine, Black Cherry vodka and cola).

Friends and co-workers were in and out all night. We even dropped by the parade and stopped in Bossanova to catch the costume contest. We ended the night at Tony's and then McDonald's and then were in bed by 2:30, but it was all I could have asked for.

(Except somebody stole my Frankenstein cake and no doubt threw it at something rather than eating it)

Snacks and treats

:( Bastards.

No comments: