Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weather changing, holidays are near

Whenever the weather changes, I start feeling a little poopy. That's the case lately as nice, warm weather has made way for shiver-inducing winter cold.

The good news is holiday season is under way, starting with my birthday on Monday. Well, it's technically on Monday but let's face it, the action begins the minute I leave work on Friday.

Josh is coming back to town and we're all going out to Bossanova - whoever wants to come is welcome. Saturday, David is supposed to be taking me to dinner somewhere nice. Who knows what's in store Sunday and then Monday, I have taken the day off work. I still have class, but that pales in comparison to having to work.

A week after that is Thanksgiving and the official start of shopping season, which means stores will be open late, which I love. Then, Christmas and New Years will be around the corner. Yay for holiday season!

No comments: