Thursday, November 13, 2008

I watched the new Halloween!

I don't think David liked Rob Zombie's version of "Halloween." He kept saying things were different from the original and that he didn't want to see Michael as a human. I did.
 
I, for one, appreciate backstories on killers and interesting subjects like Michael Myers, and the older movies just made me want more (not that I didn't like them, because I di). Plus that little kid creeped me the hell out and everything was a little scarier because it was so vulgar.
 
I did miss Jamie Leigh Curtis as Laurie Strode, though I didn't mind this girl. I liked how they made her a little bit like him - in that she had some sort of metal band jacket or something that made her look hard. And at the same time, they showed that she was sweet because she was raised by the Strode family. They totally didn't deserve to die, by the way.
 
I read somewhere online that there is supposed to be a sequel to this version. More "Halloween," to me, is always a good idea.

No comments: