Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear online diary

Today, I naively volunteered myself for the early shift on Black Friday. That's right - shopping watch.
 
My shift will start at 4 a.m. at Kohl's (yay! i've even got permission to go inside for some shopping!) and then I'll head over to Target where I've been told there have been riots the last two years.
 
Apparently what they do is hover in the parking lot and when the doors open, they try to cram themselves into the doorways amongst the people who properly waited in line. How rude.
 
Anyway, an early shift is a one-time thing (or at least once per year) but the good thing is it gives me the potential to start my holiday weekend at 1:30 p.m. instead of 7. I'll take it.

1 comment:

Erin M. Miller said...

Don't get trampled by people. Be careful, my lady!