Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Radiohead's new album is out

And it's available, for free or for however much the consumer chooses to pay for it, via download from the band's Web site, www.radiohead.com

It's called "In Rainbows," and I heard it last night shortly after it came out, because they happen to be David's favorite band. Now, I have my own copy and am listening to it as I type to determine exactly what I think about it. He thinks its the greatest thing to happen since... well, I don't know what. I agree it's good, but we'll get into specifics later. 

The catch, apparently, is that the sound quality isn't the best. I, myself, can't tell a difference really.

According to Billboard.com:
"Modern rock radio network Xfm will premiere "In Rainbows" (THIS AFTERNOON). The station will play all 10 tracks uninterrupted from the 42-and-a-half-minute long album."

Stay tuned for a review at some point, and/or go check it out for yourself if you like the band.

No comments: