Thursday, January 1, 2009

Now, onto 2009

A little late since it's been 2009 for 2 hrs and 10 min, now, but here are my ten resolutions for 2009 (not in order, but for countdown purposes...):

10. Keep a more open mind when it comes to movies, music and books.

9. Budget money better and build savings back up.

8. Get rid of unnecessary clutter at home and at work.

7. Try your hand at improving cooking and entertaining skills.

6. Get lauranette.com up and running with a purpose.

5. Update resume and professional contacts.

4. Get my associate's degree in Web design from LCCC.

3. Organize files on computer, get more space for file storage.

2. Feel better about myself, lose 25 pounds by 2010.

1. Eat better and exercise regularly. Get back into yoga.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just blogged about it, but check out mint.com, it has possibly changed my life.